Monday, October 4, 2010

October 4, 2010

KOREEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!! Holy cow. I dont even believe it. Tim, you're the man/ you need to write me still. Also glad to hear all about your large stomachs Nicole and Crystal, I hope you're doing well. Conference was pretty awesome of course, I remembered lots of things that I'm really bad at and some things I'm really good at like pride. I especially enjoyed president Monson's talk on gratitude because it's something I need to do so much better. President Eyring promised in the begining of the session to listen for the spirit to tell you what to do, follow that prompting and that in doing such our faith would grow. For me I felt that I needed to keep a list of gratitude with me to lessen my pride and take for grantedness. I really enjoyed how he talked about trusting in the Lord. Thats awesome that you all got to watch the session, wish I coulda been there with ya. Oh ya one more crazy thing, that Dan Jones that I mentioned quite some time ago, that was in uncle Jared's finance class, is a bishop here now but yesterday I was talking to him and realized that his daughter is Macy that Doug was dating. Small world. As far as the work here, we've got two new couples that we''re working with where the husband was inactive but is returning and we should be baptizing both of the wifes soon and marring one that isnt married. They were definitely an answer to prayer and fasting to find a family to teach and I'm loving teaching/strengthening about the gospel. Families are the best! I hope you're all doing well and doing lots of missionary work back hope, love you all. Also everybody give Dan a big kiss for me this week and I do believe that a certain Jazmin Smith is having a birthday soon but I could be mistaken. Alright that's all.
 
Love Elder Bangerter
 
P.S. Hey dad could you send me a good picture of the aquarium so I can show it to people, that would be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment