Thursday, September 30, 2010

September 27, 2010

My goodness, reading that email made me really excited. TIM WHERE ARE YOU GOING!!!!!!!!! I feel like a little girl about to watch a barbie movie. Also John, and Dillan you are the mans and averyone else preparing for the mission. I'm really goin crazy thinking about the army that will be leaving from our ward soon. It's also so cool that you to can work together on the missionary committee, it's almost like a senior couple mission. Also cool to hear the miracles of the wedding, glad to know it all went well. Also, I'm basically excited out of my mind for general conference, I've got a good feeling about this one :) As far as stuff thats happened with me since friday, pretty much not too much. We did have an activity at the church on saturday night which was pretty wild. We were trying to teach missionary and gospel principles with exciting competitions like getting the candy out of the bowl of flour with just your face( find people to teach), Fill up the water bottle with cups hidden around the church (fill your scriptural knowledge) , Tug of war (hold to the rod) and so on and so forth. I swear, every detail was perfectly planned and thought out by an incredibly intelligent group of missionaries but it was basically a reproduction of the civil war within the church. Luckily the Lord judges us based on the intents of our hearts. Other than that I cant think of a ton that happened. Love you all and keep up the good work!
 
Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment