Monday, July 5, 2010

July 5, 2010


Hey glad to know you got the pictures this time, I hate for you all to miss out on my ugly face. How goes everything in the Utah, from the updates I've gotten, it seems dad is cutting down the old cherry tree at the moment. I feel as though a piece of my childhood is falling in pieces to the ground. Actually I could care less, but it's glad to hear that you're all hangin out and having a blast, that's how it ought to be.I hope everyone enjoyed independence day but more importantly Crystals bitrthday. Are they still putting on the fireworks for you? My comps Bday was actually on saturday so that was pretty stinkin awesome. Basically, woke up, worked and then slept. It was the Best! Really though, I love working. It's funny because if there's one thing i've learned out here( dont worry there's more than one) it's that satting around just isn't very fun. I was reading in Alma 43 the other day and it says that the sons of alma went out to preach and Alma could not rest so he went out to. I thought it was pretty funny, but it's so true. So you wouldnt believe it but nobody celebrated the fourth of July. I tell you, there's a real lack of patriotism in this generation. Also we got to baptise a man and his son this last week and holy cow they are so golden. His wife was inactive, but she reactivated, they got married and then they got baptized. He's gonna be an awesom member of the church, and he's been teching jujitsu( I know its wrong) classes to the kids in the ward. sorry I'm outta time but love you all, and I love the work!

Love Elder Bangerter

PS sorry I'm slow but for all of you waiting on letters I'm sending them today!

No comments:

Post a Comment