Monday, July 12, 2010

July 12, 2010

What do I think of the good news? well what do you think I think of the good news!? I should've thought that you would have to think too hard to know what I think but on the other hand I don't even know what to think anymore! In other words, I'm really really exctited :) Also sorry to break the bad news Nicole, but you're probably right. Just kidding. Glad to know the reunions went well, wish I could've been there but my schedule didnt really allow it. Also glad to know Brent has finally come to his senses and realized what's what. As far as this week, it went really well, we got to baptize a girl we've been working with for like a month named Priscila and she's really awesome. I'll try to send pictures next week but it was a really great baptism. We've also been working with here family and her 3 brothers should get baptized this week, were still working on her dad, and her mom was already baptized when she was 10 but went inactive. Really an awesome family though. Funny story: so we started the baptismal font filling, then went to go get our investigator and when I got back it had overflowed into the bathroom so we mopped it all up and started draining it but it drained too much so I started filling it again and got distracted reading the scriptures and it overflowed again. Anywho it was pretty funny but Im outta time.

Love Elder bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment