Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28, 2010

Hey sorry I dont have alot of time this week to write all the wonderful stories of my life but theres always next time I suppose. It was definitely a good week for sure, we didnt have as much rain so I didn't really have too many adventures but I suppose life is always an adventure. My companion and I are getting along as usual, which means we only get in fist fights every once in a while. Just kidding, but really though he's an awesome missionary! Everyone was trying to make me feel better since the US fell out of the world cup but it's funny because I dont even care. I mean I love America and all, but hey I'm in Brazil, I ought to be a Brazilian right? Thanks for all the pictures mom, it's great to see everything thats going on and it's great to see the baptism too. Gosh missionary work is the best! Well I'm out of time but I love you all thanks for listening. Or reading or whatever.

Love Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment