Monday, May 17, 2010

May 17, 2010



Well I wont lie it's been a pretty rough week down in Recife. Peanut Butter supplies are running low. We've been forced to eat mere crackers and the apartment reeks of my roommates sardines. The other day I hit my head on the top bunk. My companion never makes me cookies. I know I'm not supposed to complain but I think there is a line to be drawn when I dont even have a spatula to flip my pancakes. I think this week should go a little better though, I found a spatula. Oh and I saw a geo metro so that made me happy too. But really though, it was pretty good week. A few times this week, I tell you what, I rocked at Portuguese. Of course I stunk the next day but hey it's a process. We had a baptism scheduled for yesterday but the guy, Reginaldo got sick so we'll have to postpone it. Hopefully we'll have at least one this week. Something kinda crazy happened yesterday. We brought a guy to church named Louis and he brought his 9 year old son and he was really enjoying it and all but then after church he went to get his kid and nobody could find him. So were all thinking great, his first week at church and we alreasy lost his kid! Anywho we spent like an hour searching but it turns out he just walked like 3 miles home half way through church. Pretty ridiculous. Anywho I'm about out of time but as always, love you all, send pictures and updates, anyone can send me emails just so you know but I can't respond to them. Oh and mom how have things gone with Lefty.
 
Love Elder Bangerter




No comments:

Post a Comment