Monday, September 6, 2010

September 6, 2010


SARAH'S MARRIED, JOHN GOT HIS MISSION CALL, LIZ GOT HER MISSION CALL, GRAY GOT HIS MISSION CALL, MY MOM'S FIFTY, BEN'S THIRTY, I GOT TRANSFERRED, LOTS OF OTHER BIG NEWS THAT I DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!! How about every body just slows down alright? Like really, I'm starting think that you've all forgotten that you cant do things while I'm gone. What happened to respect in this world anyways? Oh well. But hey thoug, congrats on everyones calls, holy cow i get so excited knowing you guys will get to do what I'm doing! Like sewiously guys, its the best (Homestar voice). sorry, stupid reference. But ya, I really am so glad that you guys get the opportunity to serve to and I'm excited to hear the others as they come.  Congrats Ben on 30 this week. I would would say your like a grandpa now but then I'd be telling the truth... Also, Sarah Ellen Shuck, congradustinklations, so bummed I had to miss it! Anyyways, as far as me, I got transferred again to JORDÃO ALTO  if you believe it. My new companion is Elder Corrêa dos Santos and he's the man. Because hes my companion. This area has been struggling for a while so we're gonna see if we can improve the situation a little bit. I'm sure the Lord will help if we give 100 percent. My last Pday in Boa Viagem was pretty awesome because the first man we baptised(Reginaldo) had been in the hospital for a long time so I never got to see him when I came back but he returned right before I left the area and it was so great to see his face light up when we came to visit him. He had the picture of the baptism still on the wall and it was great to see how he was doing and see him one more time before I left. Wish I had more time to catch up on stuff but you know how it is. Also sorry I didnt get to write last week. I'm finally getting some pictures to you as well.

LOve Elder Bangerter

1. So sometimes when you forget a normal shirt you just have to make the best of things.


2.  My friend made this tshirt, I thought it was pretty funny

3. Just to make you think I'm in the jungle

4. When we went to visit Reginaldo again



No comments:

Post a Comment