Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 24, 2010


Hey sorry last week's email was a little lacking and this weeks is a little late, it's because we went to the temple today. It was awesome but that goes without saying. First items of business, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!!!!!, hope you're havin a great one, make sure you eat lots of cake. What are you at like 500 years by now? I'm in absolute unbelief that dan is almost home. Wait...ya, no I still dont believe it at all but oh well. watch out HIghland Village ward! Oh ya, I heard the bishoprick changed as well, Let Bishop Merrill know how much I appreciated his service and all that he did for me and our ward and our quorum and also send my support to the new Bishoprick! as far as news from here, everything is going well, my companion from the Provo MTC finally got here yesterday, pretty crazy! The other day I decided I ought to practice praying in english again but I kinda had to force the words out. I dont know if we ought to be worried or excited. Thanks for the message from Katy, tell her she's the greatest convert I've ever had in my life so she'd better stay strong and happy! Also glad to hear about the Noeltes, that's awesome! One more time, happy birthday dad, love ya tons and hope you're havin a great day! Oh, one more request for everyone reading this email. Ward activities and family nights and such really help out the work down here so if you could all suppliment my lack of creativity with some good group activities just send me an email. thanks, you're the bests!
Love Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment