Monday, August 9, 2010

August 9, 2010

Time is short but it's great to hear about everything that's going on and share at least a little of everyone's lives. This was a pretty darn good week, and we definitely worked a  lot which always feels really good. It's just so satisfying. The cool news of the week is that we're teaching a professional soccer player from the Pernambuco team, SPORT, (I know pretty creative name right). His wife is already a member and she called asking if we could teach him so thats awesome. In our first visit he told us about how he really wanted to learn more about the church because he wants to be sealed with his wife in the temple. It's pretty neat to see his determination and also his humility. You can really tell he wants to be better. I'm glad you had a fun fathers day at Ben and Whitneys, I dont know what this ridiculousness is being able to call on mothers day but not Fathers day. Oh well. That's also awesome that you got to see Parley P Pratts grave, I have been reading in his autobiography and his faith is truly incredible. He knew exactly what he would face and he still went forward without question. His story has truly grown my faith. I hope you all have a great week, love you all!.
 
Elder Bangerter
 
Oh, also I might have recieved a package from alice in case she was wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment