Monday, August 16, 2010

August 16, 2010

My goodness I have such old parents! Just kidding. But really though, congrats on 31 awesome years, you ought to be proud of raising the best family on this planet Earth. Also glad you all had a great summer together and glad to hear that Nicole is doing a little better. I'm so happy to hear all about Sarah and everything that's going on in her life. I'm sad to have to miss it all but it's so awesome to know that she's happy. I've been thinking about how I'm going to make a book with all the baptisms here on the mission with a picture and a story but I think Sarah and Katy with be at the front. I'll never forget those baptisms. In fact, I think Sarahs baptism was my second journal entry. Give her a big hug for me! Good luck everyone who is returning to school for the Fall. Also, sister Leonard, thanks for the email it was awesome, I have my two family pictures up on the wall where i study. I can't believe Dan is already coming to an end and I'm just beginning, it's ridiculous. Also Davids going to college holy cow! As far as my week, it was really great, we found and awesome kid thats 18 years ols named Cristiano. We taught him the first lesson, gave him a BOM and the next day he said when we went to get him for church, he was all dressed with everything including a tie clasp. I asked him if he read and prayed and he paused a minute, pointed to the BOM and said in a very sincere voice "this book is true". It was really awesome. thanks everyone, I love you all

Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment