Tuesday, April 6, 2010

April 6, 2010


Hy fam and friends and such, this last week was pretty awesome, what with conference and all. All of the talks really made me appreciate how much my family means to me. Also, one of my favortie quotes was "the saddest words of tongue and pen, are those who say, it might have been." That really hit me hard and made me realize how much I have to take advantage of every minute. I also thought of you a ton mom as mothers were talked about so much. There is no equal for what you and Dad have given me. We also got to go proselyting for the first time last friday what was pretty awesome. It was a holiday so the streets were pretty much deserted but we still managed to place 12 Copies ofs thes Books Ofs Mormons. It was an awesome experience, and despite our broken Portuguese, we could really feel the spirit as we testified of it's truth. I look forward to going out again in a couple weeks. Only 3 left, then its gonna be easy sailing from there! Can't wait to sit back and relax finally. Good luck with the Cheneys, I'm slowly learning through prayer to be more humble myself. It's not easy. It's so great to hear about everyones lives, I wish I had time to respond individually but Adam that's so awesome about the internship, I know you'll do great and have lot's of important experiences with that. James and Nicole, good luck finishing up, I'll be praying for you as weel as for all others finishing up the semester. Crystal and Steven, good luck with that little guy and with finishing up school. Ben and Whitney, so glad to hear the business is getting up off of it's feet, I'll be praying for you as well. I think of all of you often, and wonder about the many experiences you had on your missions. It's so wonderful to finally share this piece of life with you, and now that I know what it's all about, I can't wait to talk about it when I get home. Mom, yeah I chose that scripture but I found a better one. It's 2nd Nephi 28:24. That should keep everyone on their feet. Something cool, for those of you who know Danny Gessel (dont know how to spell it, he got here on wednesday and when he saw me he ran up and gave me a big hug, it was pretty awesome. We've been eating together and such so that's pretty fun. Well love you all and thanks for everything!                -Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment