Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April 13, 2010


Recife Brazil Temple
Last week was pretty awesome, I finally got some mail woo!!! Not that I was waiting. anyways ya our branch president, President Van Orman, gave the devotional last Tuesday and it was extremely powerful. Among the things he said was "all missionaries give some, but only some missionaries give all." I've been trying really hard to be that "some" and I'm amazed at how increasingly long my list of things to pray for is becoming. President Van Orman also gave me a blessing on Sunday and I am again remeinded of the power of the priesthood. I can slowly feel the Lord humbling me and I tell you what, I need it! Along with my goal to memorize a scripture every day, I have now taken on the new challenge of translating the entire Book of Mormon into English. Well see how well I can juggle everything considering all there is to study but I really feel like it will help me. I've done about 2 pages :). I'm not sure on the Ensign mom, I'll try to find out so ask me again next week if you could. Thanks for forwarding those emails I really appreciate it a ton. That's so awesome about Lefty dad, I'll definitely be praying for you and him. I'd love to hear how it's going. That's way cool about Ben and Whitney, I'm so jealous, where did they go? It's about time they got out and did something fun like that! As always my companionship is still runnin strong, gettin along(no ryhme initially intended), and gettin better at teaching. I still have a long way to go but I really dont use notes when I teach anymore. Need less to say, I keep it quite simple. But it's fun to be able to do it nontheless. Only two weeks and I'm out of this stinkin place! Just kidding. But really though. Anyways, I'll be praying for you, make sure you pray for me!         -Love Elder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment