Monday, January 31, 2011

January 31, 2010

Well. It was a pretty good week. I'm not remembering too many details. But I guess some good stuff happened. Last Pday we went to the center of the city and I spent lots of money so that was pretty fun.I got some pretty good stuff though. We go a free hammock from an investigator the other day so in order to increase missionary focus, moral, and productivity we decided that it was pretty important to put it up in the apartment. we tried to find the little wall hook deals but they were pretty expensive so we had to go through a trial and error creative process to figure it out. Luckily we managed. As far as the work goes, it was good this week, but we didnt have too many at church this time unfortunately. You cant win'm all I suppose. We do have a baptism marked this week for Rodrigo though, an 18 year old withsome friends in the church. I'm hoping it goes through and that we can help the rest of our investigators progress towards baptism. This area has been a little rough, but I've been learning a lot and I'm hoping it gets better. Our president is having us all read the Miracle of Forgiveness which is really cool. I'm learning about all kinds of sins and such. Luckily, I'm reading it in portuguese so I dont know what a third of them are. I think that counts as an excuse. Really though, its a pretty awesome book and I'm learning what it means to become better.  I'm glad to hear that things are progressing alright with the babies and cant wait to not be able to see them! Glad to know that you and dad are finding time to have fun, keep it up. Also, tell Aunt Becky that I love her too and thanks for the message. I would like to ask one thing. It's a little hard for me to keep track of so many dates and such so if you could let me know when all of my friend/cousin missionaries are going into the MTC/ went into the MTC since I've been out and just kind of a general update in the missionary situatuation including whose sending papers, whose waiting for a call, contact info etc. Actually, if any of you are reading this, you could just send me an email yourselves telling me whats up, that would be ideal. Well I think that about raps it up for Elder Bangerter, so until next time.

Love Elder Bangerter

P.S. Elder Wagoner told me something cool that you probably need to try. He said that if you iron deficient and you pass a gold ring on your face (at least 14 k)it like leaves a mark for a second. I figured you might think that was cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment