Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy New Year

Well... I saw some monkeys at the park today. Unfortunately that's really about all that comes to mind and the moment about my life. As far as the work, we're just kinda pluggin along down here, we made a goal this week to make it the most obedient week of our missions, so we'll see how that goes. I havent thought of the prize if we do good yet but I suppose you dont really need one. Oh ya I remembered something!. So on like tuesday I woke up and when I looked in the mirror I saw this huge lump on my forehead. I sat trying to think if I'd hit my head on something the day before but nothing came to mind. I even asked my companion if he'd punched me without me noticing but he denied it (ya right). Anyways the next day it was till there so I decided it would probably be good to go the the hospital just to be safe. The climax of the story is, I got to go in the cool donut xray think to get a monagram of my head and I get the pictures next week. You might say I'm pretty exctied about that. Oh also, they found out it was just and infection so dont worry. They gave me medications and it's basically gone right now but it was pretty funny because instead of just staying in the same place, the bumb decided to start moving, so before it left it made it's way down inbetween my eyes and I looked EXACTLY like Avatar for 2 days. Everyone make fun of me. It was hilarious. Unfortunately I couldnt get ahold of any blue paint and it's already gone now but all in all it was a good experience I would say. And I get the X rays tomorrow :) So, sorry that's about all I got this week, I love ya all and hope you have a good one!!!! Oh also I'm pretty excited, my birthday is on Pday next week. Ok it's over now.

ELder Bangerter

No comments:

Post a Comment